Bitmain Antminer D3 15GH/s
1. Hash rate: 15 GH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
2. Hashing algorithm: X11
3. Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp).
4. Power Efficiency: 1.6 J/MH + 10% (at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
5. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
6. Dimensions of the miner: 320*130*190mm
7. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
8. Network Connection: Ethernet
Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
PSU: A power supply unit is not included. You will need an ATX PSU with at least 9 six-pin PCIE connectors. There are 2 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 2 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
We recommend the APW3 ++ power supply for use with the Antminer D3 15GH/s. One power supply supports one Antminer D3 15GH/s.
Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 9 PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the date shipment delivered.
|Before shipping||Every single product will be tested before shipped out, we will send you the testing screenshot.|
|Within warranty period||Free repair/replacement service.|
|After warranty period||There will be repair/replacing cost incurred.|
|After-sale support||Technical support and repairing service are available for the full-life of the miner.|